Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status

nitronics
Hooked

Order status

Hi my order status is as below:-

Screenshot_20170212_091759.png

I have had a letter from BT stating my phone is to be moved on 20th feb but they are keeping the broadband ?

Could someone please explain, as i requested to transfer phone and broadband services to plusnet.

Also plusnet have taken the first payment already which is not marked in the tracker above !

Many thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Order status

Hi there,

I've checked your orders and I can confirm we placed a simultaneous transfer order to migrate both your phone & broadband service on the 20th Feb.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
nitronics
Hooked

Many thanks for the confirmation, any idea why BT seems to think it will be keeping broadband service ?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

It's possible the order notification hasn't reached their own internal systems.

I'd probably advise to get in touch with them if you can just to make them aware your broadband is also moving on the same day as the phone so they don't overcharge you.

I've also just progressed something called install diary on your account, to reflect the fact that our suppliers have accepted the orders we placed. Your order tracker should be updated now. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
nitronics
Hooked

Hi.

Our phone has been transferred, and BT have ceased broadband, any idea when plusnet will activate their broadband on my line, and still no router received yet ?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I've checked your order and I can see it is still in progress for today. I would expect it to complete soon, however it can take anytime up to midnight.

As for your router, it appears our system hasn't sent this automatically. I've now placed the order and you should receive it this week. In the meantime, if you are using a BT homehub you should be able to configure it with the following details

Username: YourUsername@plusdsl.net
Password: Your account password

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

nitronics
Hooked

Ok, good news, Many hanks for your help.

nitronics
Hooked

Hi anoush.
Still no broadband active on my line ?? Could you investigate please.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

It looks like you've called in about 2 hours ago and the adviser has manually activated your account.

Apologies that this hadn't happened automatically.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've just checked and can see your order has completed and you're now up and running.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.