Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status tracker confusing

FIXED
dawebuser
Dabbler

Order status tracker confusing

Your order tracker doesn't seem to be in sync with your email and text notifications.

I've received an email and text confirming my phone line switch and broadband switch dates however the tracking still says we are checking your line leaving me concerned there's a problem with my order.
12 REPLIES 12
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Order status tracker confusing

Fix

Hi @dawebuser

Thanks for getting in contact, I can see your orders are progressing smoothly and due for completion on 21/03/2018. Your router has been ordered and should be with you in the next few days. Apologies for the confusion there has been.

If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
dawebuser
Dabbler

Many thanks for your help.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problems at all.

Let us know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dawebuser
Dabbler

I seem to have been switched over to Plusnet Phone however no broadband as of yet my broadband isn't working from my previous provider (Vodafone) either.

Is it just a case of wait or should this be live now ?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Doesn't look like your account activated automatically when the order completed.

I've just done that for you. Can you connect now?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dawebuser
Dabbler

All looking good , many thanks for your assistance.

Check out my Speedtest result! How fast is your internet? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/3761818914
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Glad to hear that!

Speeds looking spot on. Thumbs_Up

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dawebuser
Dabbler

My broadband and phone is all still running fine however a question if I may.

I looked today on the BT Checker using my phone number I'm currently connected to Plusnet on and it no longer shows fibre available however using the house number and postcode does. Is this normal ?

I was merely looking to see if there was any mention of G.fast on our exchange but was concerned this could impact me at contract end if I wished to look elsewhere.

To be clear everything is working fine so don't want anything done that will impact this but would appreciate the issue looking into if possible.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Glad to hear your service is running as it should be.

About the broadband availability for your telephone number I've raised this with our suppliers to investigate.

We'll be in touch via this ticket when we have an update.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dawebuser
Dabbler

@Gandalf

Sorry to bother you again , but the original issue seems to have reared its head again on the BT Wholesale checker.

Not sure whether this would cause the issue but contractors appear to be fitting a G.fast pod to the cab we are connected to up the road. Would this cause an issue on the checker ?
dawebuser
Dabbler

@Gandalf
It's the issue in message 9 rather than the original post.

Sorry for confusion.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

It's possible that it's because of the cabinet being upgraded if the records are in the process of being updated.

But thanks for flagging, I've raised this to our suppliers to investigate. Should know more next week.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet