cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order rejected

Zukoshouse

Order rejected

Ordered broadband on Saturday 17th October. A week later I hadn't heard anything so checked on help assistant and noticed there had been a question raised because there was no response from BT regarding the order. 

On Tuesday 3rd we had another update with an internal note saying the order is rejected and needs to be replaced. Again today there was another update staying it's being worked on as its rejected. 

We have moved house and had no broadband for 3 weeks. Now in lockdown we are unable to work from home because we have no WiFi so have to travel to work. 

Disappointed at the lack of updates, I just want clarity on the issue as we've been kept in the dark. 

6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Order rejected

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

It’s probably worth chasing this up through a phone call on 0800 432 0200 to get it sorted

Zukoshouse

Unfortunately its hard to phone up when the phone lines are only open whilst I'm at work!
Still haven't heard anything
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Zukoshouse and apologies for the delay.

I can see the existing provider at your property has put steps in place to stop the active services on 17/11/20. 

Unfortunately we'd need to wait until then before progressing your order with our suppliers. We'll contact you as soon as we can after then with an update on the progress and when you'll go live. Really sorry for the long delay.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Zukoshouse

Rejected again as of the 18th November. Over a month of this now and it's getting tiresome. Told it would be able to advance as of the 17th and rejected again. Seems to be very little help
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there and I'm sorry to see this, Anoush (Gandalf) is still working on this for you today and will update you shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team