Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order progress txt and email

bazinga_81
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Order progress txt and email

Just got txt and email to say phone goes live 9th sept and broadband will go active on . As far as I'm aware a . Is not a date 😂 used the track order bit of PN account and see phone 9th sept broadband bit shows

Your order is due to complete
The engineer appointment to install your broadband service is booked for %appointmentDate% between %appointmentStartTime% and %appointmentFinishTime%.

Unavailable at this time? Change it up to two working days before - just call us on 0800 432 0200.

Someone give me a clue of the date will it be the 9th and can staff member check make sure no problems with order.

Also why do i need to be available for broadband to be done surely there's no need to come inside.

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Order progress txt and email

Hi, sorry for  any confusion. 

Drop me a PM with your username and I'll look into that for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bazinga_81
Grafter

@adamwalker

Thanks i sent pm but i used live chat this morning and they confirmed order is going ahead fine for 9th just error with broadband bit of order tracker
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK cheers, 

I've added an "admin only" note to your profile with the account number in case we need to help you here again. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bazinga_81
Grafter

Just got txt and email to say phone line has been taken over and is active broadband to follow in next few days wtf is all that about it ? It's supposed to be done today
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for any concern the email raised.

I'm glad to see your broadband order completed within a few hours of you making this post.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
bazinga_81
Grafter

@HarryB

Thanks for reply yes all went through ok and got tv added aswell so all good so far.