cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order placed and DD taken, no router yet.

Milliemac

Order placed and DD taken, no router yet.

Hi, I plac d order for unlimited broadband and home phone about 3 weeks ago. Have checked status and has said from next day 'being processed' last week the first direct debit was taken from my account. I've not had a live date or routerand checking on the progress list my green tick is still on 'processing order'. On that list right at the bottom is 'first payment taken'. All the stages in the middle gave not happened least of all no broadband router! Interesting that my current home phone provider has not contacted me to say I'm switching too. Has anything actually happened?? Really not happy as not got anything but now being charged, best of all no communication!
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Order placed and DD taken, no router yet.

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Orders 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @Milliemac and welcome to our forum!

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in placing your order. Usually orders are placed by automation however, I'm afraid on this occasion the order has not been placed. I have now placed the order for your service and created a ticket on your account to monitor the progression. We will confirm the activation date as soon as possible.

I appreciate the initial payment has now been taken and this will cover the first month of service once the account is activated. Your router will be received in line with the activation of your service.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Milliemac

Hi, a further 2 weeks have now passed making this over a month now since I placed an order for phone and broadband. I have not had any update, have not had router and am without any broadband.
This is seemingly a very common thing happening with people signing up or switching to Plusnet! Not very good with so much competition out there. You have obtained money and have provided absolutely nothing for it in return.
If there is no broadband and phone service and router supplied by the end of next week (9th December) I will be taking this without fail to the Ombudsman.
6 weeks from order is an unreasonable time to expect people to get a service, especially when money is obtained very quickly.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Milliemac,

Thanks for getting back to us here in the forums. Unfortunately there is work that is required to be carried out in order to complete your order and get you connected.

We are due an update from our suppliers when they are back in the office on Monday and we will chase that up for you, providing a response via the account ticket.

We also requested you router to be sent in advance, which will be with you in the next coming days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Milliemac

Thank you. So what is the further work that needs doing? Do you have an estimated time when the service will actually be up and running?
The whole frustration with this is the total lack of communication and updates from you.
The only time anyone (it seems) gets anything, and then it's a tiny morsel, is when people start to get frustrated by no news. Especially when they have paid out and possibly been cut off from another supplier. A bit annoying.
So... can you please give me an approximate idea when broadband will be up and running? And...
What is the further work and why?
Thank you.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hello there, I've just added an update to your account with more information regarding this. Here's a direct link to it: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=184657180 - Adam 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team