cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order over a month now

Gondo85
Hooked

Order over a month now

This is a very bad start for using a new provider 20th may they took payment now the 30th of June and tracker is showing that the hardware hasn't even been ordered so not even half way there plusnet said they contact current provider and switch over so no loss of service they so wrong now have no broadband and not likely to have for another month at this rate I will be looking at a refund and full cancellation if it is not sorted within a weeks time. Don't offer something you can provide.
11 REPLIES 11
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Order over a month now

Hi there, I'm sincerely sorry to hear the set-up of your services hasn't gone as smooth as both you and us would have liked. It seems that on this occasion the automated system that progresses some account orders for us hasn't gone as planned on your account. My colleague is currently placing both phone/broadband order for you now and we should have committed dates for the services going live within the next 24 hours.

I am afraid though that there is a 10 working day minimum lead time so although we can't make the 7 days I'll be making sure from here the set-up of the services is monitored and goes as smoothly as possible moving forwards. I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you're looking to hear and I can confirm once we do have you up and running we'd be more than happy to look at applying a goodwill gesture given the large delay receives in the set-up. We'll be in touch within the next 24-48 hours once we know more in terms of committed dates .

Gondo85
Hooked

It's been 30 days already and you want to add another 10 days I've had a missed payment letter from my previous provider because I cancelled the direct debit at the bank wibecause I thought that plusnet would of done what they said the next payment due now I've got to pay £50 pound to talk talk and still have no internet it's going to have to be a very good gesture for me to stay a customer.
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Gondo85,

I'm really sorry about the delays you have experienced and I have updated your ticket with your go live date here.

Should you have any further queried please feel free to give us a shout.

Thanks.

Gondo85
Hooked

Ok so just so were clear i get the 14day cancellation start from the day I go live.
And also why is it going to take a further 14days when you do in less the 10days or am I being pushed behind other customers when I should be number 1 on list?
Ndegwa
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thank you for getting in contact. The cooling off period starts from the date when the agreement was made and not when the service goes live. Having a look at the order the 16th has been given to allow for a full 10 working days which is what our suppliers require for any new orders of this type. I hope this clarifies the situation. LeeY.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lee Y
 Plusnet Help Team
Gondo85
Hooked

This will have taken 45 days to set up by the time it's sorted so everyone else gets there's set up in 10 days and still have 4 days left to trial your saying I'm not entitled to trial cause you cant provide the service you have said.
Ndegwa
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thank you for getting back in contact. The cooling off period is not there to trial the service, It is there to allow any customer to withdraw from the contract if they want to amend or stop the agreement. Normally the 10 working days to get the services once the orders are placed would tally up to 14 days if weekends are included and would would not put any other customer in a better position. LeeY.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lee Y
 Plusnet Help Team
Gondo85
Hooked

Ok so nearly 2 months now promised the 16/07/18 Now looking on tracker it's saying midnight on 17th. And just gone to make phone call from my home phone and it's not connected when was told it was. I will be calling tomorrow and will be cancelling if my broadband is not on when was promised.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi there.

I've checked your orders and they are still due to complete today.

We'll update you as soon as they have done

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Gondo85
Hooked

Hi yes that was all done on the 16th only took nearly 2months and no good will gesture as promised???
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Gondo85,

Sorry to see that wasn't picked up following completion of your orders.

I raised a ticket on your account regarding this here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=179108233

I hope this helps.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet