cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order issue?

FIXED
paulrd

Order issue?

I have ordered Plusnet Fibre and had a date confirmed with my old supplier that I will be cut off in a few days; however my Plusnet order has not yet been actioned and my router has not been ordered. Was it a mistake coming to Plusnet?
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Order issue?

Fix

Thanks for your post @paulrd

I've looked into this for you and I can confirm that your services are due to transfer to us on the 19th.

Our systems have automatically ordered your router this morning and it should be dispatched today. The routers are sent out Royal Mail 1st Class so you should receive it before the activation date.

On the offchance you don't receive it on the day let us know and we'll refund you for any downtime

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
paulrd

Many thanks for that, although my account online is not showing any of that. Its cutting it a bit fine with the router delivery compared to other companies but I remain hopeful.
paulrd

Router arrived and Broadband seems to be working fine. Many thanks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Really glad to see that went to plan, please shout up if you encounter any problems though. - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team