Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order delays and confusion

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Order delays and confusion

To clarify for you @Tomra there is an appointment scheduled for tomorrow AM for you. 

Tomra
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

thanks @JOLO . @OllieC Thats our BT openreach visit done, Do you guys now just kickstart the connection for the fibre?

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @Tomra,

The order closed down about 2:15 this afternoon and the account's now active so you should be able to connect! Can you let us know if you have any further problems?

Tomra
Dabbler

Hi @OllieC Just a quick one mate. I believe 10 working days have passed now. I havent got my reward card. Can someone have a quick look at that please. 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Tomra,

I've taken a look into this one today and raised a ticket on your account concerning this. The ticket can be accessed here. Please let us know once you've had the chance to respond to the ticket and we'll pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Tomra
Dabbler

Thanks @TheMightyAJ I’ve checked all through my inbox and junk and can’t see that email. Would you kindly re-send and let me know when that’s been done and I’ll let you know if it comes through
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Tomra

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

If you would like as you can't see the email we can auto-redeem it for you at this end? This would bypass the email side of the redemption process, something that can be offered in certain circumstances.

If you could respond to this thread to let us know and we can process this for you.

Tomra
Dabbler

@Warwick that would be perfect if you could do that, would save a bit of hassle. Cheers!
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Tomra

Not a problem, That's been done and you should receive your offer within the next 30 days.

If you have any other questions just let me know.