cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order delayed

Willc

Order delayed

Hi,

Please can someone take a look into why my fibre order has been delayed?

An engineer installed the phone socket on the 24/09. I was told by him that there were issues connecting to the exchange but that an engineer would NOT need to visit my property again and the problems are at the exchange. The delay is not ideal, but not unexpected given how things have gone so far. I’ve had no communication from plus net as to what is happening except it is delayed.

Now I’ve been receiving messages from Yourselves that on the 09/10 am engineer will be coming to install the phone line! Why? It’s already installed! Am I supposed to just keep taking days off work until the problem is resolved? Do they actually need to visit the property again?

What exactly is going on and why have I paid up front for a service that I’m not receiving. It’s nigh on impossible to get through to the call centre and tickets go unanswered for weeks.

The engineer said If the fibre order went through I could have a working connection but no dial tone. That’s fine. Can this be arranged at all please?

Please can someone look into this for me.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Order delayed

Hi @Willc.

I'm really sorry that there were issues with your phone provisioning, I can understand the frustration about this. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

I have responded to you here, I hope this is acceptable however please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks.

Willc

Re: Order delayed

Thanks for getting back to me and explaining the situation.