cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmed 25th April. Result=silence.

RugMonkey

Order confirmed 25th April. Result=silence.

As per the heading, initial payment taken and since then nothing.

I hope my 14 day refusal dates from the time of connection.

I'm not getting good vibes from the slowness of movement, and lack of explanation.

T.I.A.

3 REPLIES 3
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Order confirmed 25th April. Result=silence.

Good Morning, 

I'm sorry about the lack of updates, it seems our automated systems hadn't placed the takeover as there are 2 lines showing at your address with your current provider, I have passed this back internally to be looked into as it should have flagged the problem to us.

I've emailed your previous provider and requested they identify which of the 2 lines are yours, once we receive a response we can get the ball rolling for you and get you over 14 days from when they respond to us, with it being a weekend however I wouldn't expect a response til around midweek at the earliest depending on how quickly the provider processes our request.

RugMonkey

I've got two lines and 2 providers

01892 XXX068 is with Sky. Moving to you.

01892 XXX962 is with Talktalk. Staying as they've been 100% reliable since they were Tiscali.

Both are bog standard Broadband with Telephone. I'm moving 1 to fibre, then the other. I used to share my house, now I don't, but found I liked having 2 lines etc.

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Thanks for that, both line identifiers were listed as owned by the same provider, which is odd to say you have 2 different providers, I'll make sure the correct line is identified shortly however Smiley 

I am one for multiple lines myself, load balanced with failover to single routes if any drops occur