cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled

Sscraggles

Order cancelled

Hi
Can anyone help, put an order in for phone and broadband beginning of December. Had an openreach engineer attend my property. Cut a long story short there were unable to install phone line.
I have subsequently cancelled my order and have had confirmation email back on 24th Dec that order has been cancelled, but have received a text from openreach to say they are coming out on Friday 15th Jan??!!! Can someone cancel this as not needed due to cancellation. Am I entitled to refund of the money I paid on placing my order as I have had no contact since the 24th Dec?
Can someone get back to me as trying to contact on the telephone has been unsuccessful.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Order cancelled

Hello @Sscraggles,

Thanks for getting in touch and we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Unfortunately we’re not able to cancel your contract here, please call 0800 013 2632 and my colleague will be able to help with the closing the account as well as advising on the refund.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Order cancelled

@SammyM  It would seem you have not actually read @Sscraggles post, he has previously cancelled his contract which has been confirmed and is asking Plusnet to cancel an unnecessary Openreach visit. Plusnet support, particularly on the forum is very poor at present.