cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Upgrade confirmed but not applied

malcolmIreland

Order Upgrade confirmed but not applied

I upgraded my broadband to Unlimited Fibre Extra from Unlimited Fibre on the 22nd March 2020. I have a confirmation email on this date and my account says Unlimited Fibre Extra but my internet speed didn't change from my usual 20-22 Mbps to the estimated 48-60 Mbps. 20 Mbps is well below my new guaranteed speed. I am also being charged the more expensive out-of -contract rate and not the amount quoted to me for the upgrade. 

Please respond as i have been trying for days to get in contact but am ignored on twitter (Plusnets requested method of contact) and no one is answering any phone number i try on your website. 

account name: [Removed]

Thank you
Malcolm

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Order Upgrade confirmed but not applied

Hello @malcolmIreland,

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team