cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Timeline

04bige

Order Timeline

Hello,

When I moved in to my new flat, the first thing I did was sort out a phone and broadband provider, and I chose PlusNet. My phoneline was activated in 24 hours which was fantastic. The wait for my broadband however was 3 weeks, which is due to be on Friday 4th November. I am just slightly worried that I do not have any router delivered yet as I need my internet up and running as soon as possible. Can I expect to be using my internet on Friday?

1 REPLY 1
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Order Timeline

Hi @04bige,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your issue. I am sorry to hear about your wait for the service to activate. I have looked into this and it is just simply down to engineer availability in your area to install the fibre service. I have also looked into your router and this is currently being processed and should arrive in the next few days through the post in time for your service going live. Once the fibre service is activated we will contact you to let you know this has been successful so that you can connect up your router and enjoy your service.