cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Still not processed

Nickyburch

Order Still not processed

It's been 2 weeks since I made my order, have heard nothing back and still says my order is processing?
1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Order Still not processed

Hi @Nickyburch

Welcome to our Community Forum Smiley

I've had a look into the account and can see that at the time you signed up, your previous provider had already placed a pending cease order on the line. This is likely to have happened if you contacted them to cancel, before signing up with ourselves. This is a common situation.

What isn't common though, is that our system did not kick out a ticket to advise you, and ourselves on this, so the account just didn't progress until now.

I've now manually placed the orders to restart the line at your property with a phone and Broadband service, and a confirmed activation date will be issued within the next 48 working hours all being well Smiley . There's a slight issue with the number though, so we've had to provision your line with a temporary number for now, but once the line is active, our Provisioning Team will be placing a separate order to get your original number back. Pl,ease accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this will inevitably cause.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds