cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Start Date

FIXED
mmgg1988

Order Start Date

In the process of moving my phone and broadband to Plusnet. Received my start date of 27th Dec however I am away at that time and it is before my current contract ends so would like to move it to Jan.

Was no option to do this during the order process so thought it should be a simple request to customer services. Or not...

Tried online chat during week/weekend/work hours and after work hours. Never anyone available.

Lodged a support ticket with the request. Website suggested a perfectly reasonable average response time fo 14 hours. 72 hours later no response

Tried to phone customer services during weekday during working hours and this weekend. Average wait times supposedly 50-60 mins.

Honestly? In 2018? Makes HMRC look super efficient as I am regularly on the phone to them!

Anyone have any other suggestions please? First impressions are not looking good!

Thanks all.

5 REPLIES 5
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Order Start Date

Fix

Hello @mmgg1988

I am deeply sorry to hear we have not responded to your ticket and you were unable to get assistance with your query through our live chat system.

I have looked into your account and responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

mmgg1988

Thank you for your assistance and for changing the start date.

I realise that tickets do not generate an instant response however a realistic indicative response time is appreciated.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem. We try to reply to a ticket as quickly as we can, and we're taking steps to bring the wait times down overall through any support channel we offer. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
owightman

I ordered my broadband on 15th November. No updates. No router. No start date. Still processing order.

On line chat never available. 60 minutes wait time on phone.

First impressions not good.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've just added a response to your account with the due date for your order. Here's a direct link: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=185635532 - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team