cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Progress?

martins321

Order Progress?

I signed up on the 16th for unlimited fibre, got all the confirmation e-mails pretty much immediately, however still awaiting an activation date - how long is this likely to take? Current line is with BT (just out of contract) so I wouldn't envisage any issues.

On a more positive note the mobile port went amazingly quickly...

Cheers, Martin

4 REPLIES 4
martins321

Re: Order Progress?

Still no sign of any actual progress....apart from a phone call (that I missed) and a mail saying the request/order had been passed to "our supplier", presumably Openreach in this case.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @martins321 

I'm sorry for the delay and the problems with your order. I've passed this to the relevant team to progress and I've added a reply onto the support ticket via your account you can view and respond to by going Here. This should be picked up within the next 24 hours. I'm keeping a close eye on this for you and I'll check back on the progress today or tomorrow at the latest.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
martins321

Update added to support ticket RE phone usage.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for the heads up, I've noted that to our suppliers

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet