cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Not Processed

tonyfay33

Order Not Processed

I was due to switch from Sky to Plusnet fibre yesterday 06/03. I phoned customer service yesterday as I hadn't received my router and was informed that my order hadn't been processed (even though I have been charged) and that I will have to wait a further 7 working days to receive standard broadband and then an unknown date for fibre. This has left me without any internet as Sky have already cancelled my contract. I was told yesterday that a manager would phone me at 12pm today to discuss this as one wasn't available last night but I have yet to be phoned. Are there any Plusnet staff on this forum that are able to help? I require internet for my work so can't afford to go 7 working days without.

1 REPLY 1
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Order Not Processed

Hi there @tonyfay33

I'm really sorry to hear of the delays you've experienced. Having looked into your account I can see that you've chosen to cancel your order Sad I'd like to wish you all the best with the provider you choose to move to instead.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button