cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Not Processed

tonyfay33

Order Not Processed

I was due to switch from Sky to Plusnet fibre yesterday 06/03. I phoned customer service yesterday as I hadn't received my router and was informed that my order hadn't been processed (even though I have been charged) and that I will have to wait a further 7 working days to receive standard broadband and then an unknown date for fibre. This has left me without any internet as Sky have already cancelled my contract. I was told yesterday that a manager would phone me at 12pm today to discuss this as one wasn't available last night but I have yet to be phoned. Are there any Plusnet staff on this forum that are able to help? I require internet for my work so can't afford to go 7 working days without.

1 REPLY
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 116

Re: Order Not Processed

Hi there @tonyfay33

I'm really sorry to hear of the delays you've experienced. Having looked into your account I can see that you've chosen to cancel your order Sad I'd like to wish you all the best with the provider you choose to move to instead.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff