Re: Order Not Being Processed??
A warm welcome to the forums. The answer to your question is "It depends...!!".
What is the nature of the order?
- You are migrating an (working) existing service to Plusnet?
- You are taking over a non-working line?
- You are taking over a working line in another property (think house move)?
- You have ordered a new FTTP service?
Different orders will take different times, depending on the nature of the order.
- FTTP installations in some areas have protracted provisioning times consequent to BT Openreach engineering industrial action
- Working line take overs can be delayed due to the existing subscriber having told the supplier that they are leaving
FTTP Order installation delays
The initial payment you have made is held on account until the service is commissioned; the next bill will become payable one month later ... so though you have paid in advance, you are not paying for something you are not receiving.