cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Incompetence

FionaBS

Order Incompetence

Made an order for Fibre UPGRADE after long wait for capacity,, on 2nd Jan 2017... Got email etc... should be active 10 working days.. Activation by 16th Jan 2017,,  Called plusnet,, told error, order not placed with 3rd party BT..???  Told have to wait to get a new date,,, and still i will have to wait up to 10 working days again.  I have tried to raise as a complaint as it is unacceptable for any customers to be treated in this way. I want to escalate my complaint... Still awaiting confirmation of a date of completion..!

9 REPLIES 9
BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Order Incompetence

Hi @FionaBS, thank you for raising this on the forums.

If you could please PM with your account username I will ensure this gets looked at for you. I also apologise for any inconvenience caused to you whilst this upgrade is dealt with.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
Adi28

Had same problem today ordered fibre on 29th December not heard anything from plusnet had letter from sky to say will change on the 17th find out from plusnet today that order failed on the 30th December nice to be told now have to wait 4 days to reactivate line then up to 14 day before get broadband back as now have nothing not good customer service
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @FionaBS.

I'm sorry to see there was a system error that resulted in your fibre upgrade not being placed when it was requested.

I'm glad to see your order is now in place and since making your post yesterday I see an expected completion date has also been confirmed via email and text message.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay. Thank you for your patience.

Welcome to the community forums @Adi28.

I'm struggling to find your account from your forum details. Would you mind dropping me a PM with your username so I can check what happened with your orders.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
FionaBS

You are correct i am not happy..  Total incompetence,  

FionaBS

Escalate my complaint...

mtdean
Dabbler

Hi Fiona

Not sure reading your post has made me any hppier.

I to like yourself am waiting for my broadband to be re-coonected.

My order date was 12/1. Lost connectivity then and nothing since. On day 7 with no internet.
Does not matter how many calls  I make so called Customer Service / Provisioning / Technical Support, waiting approx. 45 mins just to get through to someone in the right team, I am using my data plan on O2 for internet access, tethering my PC to the mobile.

So lots of luck getting your issue sorted any time soon.
I see Adi28 has waited 14 DAYS. Oh joy.

All the best
Martin

mtdean
Dabbler

Sorry for typos. Forgot to spell check before posting.

Martin

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @mtdean

I'm sorry to hear about what has happened and the issues that you are facing.

I can see that this is now being dealt with and assigned to a case handler in our higher escalations team. They will be responding to you and providing updates via this ticket link here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=141738197

Adi28

Just an update guess what was told would have broadband 4 days after phone line was reactivated in message and have text to say same just went on live chat to make sure still on track for tomorrow and then get told no order had been placed now have wait another 4 working day wish I had stayed with sky