cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Failed

Danyaaliqbal

Order Failed

I have recently joined plusnet for a talk and fibre broadband pakage i have been with them before but the order got cancelled before i even recieved an activation date the error i received via email was "Error:501:Order Rejected, No matching Broadband order found for SIM" this is very annoying because i was expecting it to be a easy switchover by the way i was with sky before and still have an active phone line and standard broadband.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Order Failed

Hi there,

I'm sorry to see the orders were rejected, I've placed these again manually and have added an update to support ticket 142899278 for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Danyaaliqbal

Thank you i see that it will be activated in 2 weeks this will be approaching a month because i have waited a week already so is there any way to speed it up ?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

it will be activated in 2 weeks this will be approaching a month because i have waited a week already so is there any way to speed it up ?

still have an active phone line and standard broadband.

Due to this, I'm afraid not. We have to give 10 working days notice to transfer an active service as per Ofcom guidelines. Apologies for the delay.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Danyaaliqbal

it happened again it failed the error was

Error:501:Order Rejected,Informational:9536:No matching Broadband order found for SIM2494652 

i am really getting frustrated now because this process is taking to long please fix this ASAP.