cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Delay

Tinkerbee

Order Delay

Seems to not be the only one with this issue but having ordered on 30th April, given a start date of 17th May, I've just been emailed to say this is now 9th June. So I'll have paid a full month with no Internet. I also can't move in until its set up as I solely WFH. Anyone had any luck in getting this resolved or any ideas what the reasons for the delay are? My router has arrived.
2 REPLIES 2
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: Order Delay

@Tinkerbee 

There are various reason for delays with the most likely being OpenReach engineer availability. A staff member will hopefully come along in due course with an explanation.

Although your money has been taken upfront your billing period doesn't start until the service goes live. This then becomes your monthly billing date.

Brian

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Order Delay

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delay. From what I can see the existing provider at your property had placed an order to stop their services on the 08.06.22 so our order to activate our service on the same line has to match this date, because we can't provide our service at the same time as they're providing theirs. 

If you've got any further queries, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet