cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Openreach Appointment

Catkin

Openreach Appointment

I signed up to unlimited fibre broadband a couple of weeks ago and arranged a BT openreach appointment for 30th March. I'm concerned with all that is going on with the corona virus that this will not go ahead. I'm aware it's not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things but I am moving home (hopefully) with a 4 year old autistic child who will struggle with the move enough without being able to provide some of his familiar routine e.g. a bit of time on his tablet when he wakes up and some time on Youtube during the day. I understand that with the way things are predicting what might happen in a week is impossible but I was just hoping for a bit of information about what happens if the appointment doesn't go ahead, presumably the set up can go no further? Also would there be any chance of moving the appointment forwards?

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Openreach Appointment

Thanks for getting in touch @Catkin.

Where possible our suppliers will carry out the work externally to get your services up and running

If there's anything else we can help with let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team