cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old number to new sim

FIXED
Samantha4

Old number to new sim

Morning - just left ID Mobile because they didn't seem to be able to sort my number out - wanted my old number on my new sim.  Just checking that I've done all I need to do to get the right number... I sent my PAC code before I got my sim and I've just put the new sim in...do I need to do anything else?

Many thanks - and hello! Smiley

Samantha.

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: Old number to new sim

Number ports don't happen over weekends, and given Mon & Tues are holidays,  I suspect it wont now happen until Wed

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Fix

Hiya @Samantha4, thanks for getting in touch and a warm welcome to Plusnet!

To port a number, we just need the number you wish to keep and a valid PAC. If you entered these on sign up, you shouldn't need to do anything else and the port will complete on it's own, though as @MisterW has mentioned you'll need to account for the weekend/ Bank Holidays causing delay to this completing.

If you want us to have a check over this for you, you can pop over a PM with the following details and we can take a look:

- The mobile number in question
- Your full name
- The full address including postcode
- Are you the account holder?

- Your date of birth
- The last 2 digits of both the bank account number & sort code

(To send a PM, click on my name and then to the right, there will be a grey button to 'send private message' and when private messaging, please include a link to this thread).

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Samantha4

That's great, thank you - yes, didn't expect to have anything done over the Bank Holiday (including today actually), so, just happy to have my question answered. Thank you Smiley

Samantha.