cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing happening with my order

Esiegertsz

Nothing happening with my order

I was expecting fibre broadband to be installed on 04/06/18 but no one came and I haven’t had my router either. I’ve had a call from VIrgin to say my phone service is stopping on 13/06/18 which I presume was instigated by this order as I am keeping my old number. I have also received a message from Plusnet saying there is a problem and NOT to contact them as they will contact me. Can someone tell me what’s happening please?

2 REPLIES 2
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Nothing happening with my order

Plusnet will only contact you. If you cancel your direct debit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Nothing happening with my order

Hi @Esiegertsz, thanks for getting in contact.

I am sorry to hear of the lack of communication there has been with regards to your orders. I have spoken to the suppliers this morning and have been advised there has been a  slight delay due to the porting over of the telephone number. They have manually raised a request over to the relevant department to complete the number porting activity and we have been advised to review back on 14/06/2018.

I have also sent your router out first class delivery so this should be with you shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience these delays have caused.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team