cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recived my router

gravelork

Not recived my router

Hi, I am a new customer and my broadband has gone live on the 6/7/20 and I have still yet to receive my router, it was supposed to be dispatched on the 2nd so it has been 5 working days but it also says that it should be here before my broadband is turned on? is there any way of working out what has happened and how long it could be, as I am currently without broadband in my home

5 REPLIES 5
Corkie

Re: Not recived my router

Cannot answer your question , but I too have just joined plusnet. Activation should be today and the router was only sent out yesterday with a supposed delivery of 3-5 days. I also have lost broadband from my home. I cannot get through on the phone , i’m not on social media. I think we both have made a mistake joining plusnet.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting in touch @gravelork 

I'm sorry to see you've not got your router yet. I can see we dispatched the router on the 2nd July. Because of the length of time it's been I suspect it's lost in the post. I've ordered a new router for you now we'll get to you as soon as we can. I apologise for the delay and the downtime you're experiencing at the moment.

@Corkie I've responded to your other post Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
gravelork

Hi Gandalf, that is a shame to hear Sad but thanks for looking into it and sorting it. Shall I expect to wait another 3-5 days for my router again?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @gravelork that's the official time-frame but they're sent via 1st class post (Unfortunately not tracked) so it should arrive sooner. Might have missed the dispatch today but I'm hoping it'll arrive Friday or Saturday.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet