cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieved router

Cbaldw

Not recieved router

Hi,

Can anyone help please. My internet should have been up and running from today but I still haven't received my router. I got a text on the 10th January saying it would be with me in a couple of days and it's still not here.

The phone line has been taken over by plusnet but I obviously can't use the internet, need to be able to asap as I work from home.

Thank you,
Charly
3 REPLIES 3
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Not recieved router

Hi @Cbaldw I'm really sorry that you haven't received your router in time for your connection date.

I can see that we did send this out on the 11th January. However, it can take up to 5 working days for you to receive this, so we expect that you will have this by the 18th January at the latest.

This does mean that you may be unable to use your internet until you receive this, as you may not have access to a third party router. However,  if you can get back in touch with us once you have it we are more than happy to refund you for your downtime.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and if you have any questions or further concerns you wish to raise please do not hesitate to get back to us.

P.s. I have also created a support ticket on your account in reference to this issue which you can view here

Kind Regards,

Cbaldw

Hi @Satss.

My router still hasn't arrived today, after the 3-5 days of delivery.

I am in desperate need for my internet at home asap due to work and securitu reasons.

When will I receive a router? Can a new one be sent to get here asap.

Thank you,
Charlotte
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Cbaldw,

Thanks for getting back in touch, I appreciate your query.

I'm sorry that your router has not been received. I can see you have spoken to us about this today, as seen here.

If you need any further assistance, please do let us know.

Thanks - LF.