Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received reward card email

FIXED
ScotsStevie

Not received reward card email

Hello,

I signed up to Plusnet broadband on June 24 and the advisor on the phone advised I should receive an email once my broadband went live with details of a reward card. I checked my junk mail folder again today as my provider has a habit of throwing useful emails in there but I did not notice an email from Plusnet. I realise things may be impacted because of the covid situation but I would be very grateful if someone could advise when I should expect an email with reward card details.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Not received reward card email

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
ScotsStevie

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I followed the instructions on the FAQs page and contacted pure card as suggested. Earlier this week I received an email saying it had would be resent within two hours. I did not receive an email from them, either in my junk folder or in my normal inbox. Would you be able to investigate this issue and sort it out for me?

Thanks

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Fix

Hi @ScotsStevie

Sorry to hear that and thanks for your time on phone. As discussed, email was resent on 12th of August. I have attached copy of this email here.

Reward was claimed so there is nothing else you need to do.

abanstola

Hi, I haven't received an email about the reward card. I have called plus net team and written an email but did not get any replies. My broadband went live on 25 March 2020.

Many thanks in advance for your help!