cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not informed of Broadband activation date despite calling to confirm this morning!?!?

FIXED
Highlighted

Not informed of Broadband activation date despite calling to confirm this morning!?!?

Hi,
I called this morning to confirm that my service would definitely be installed today as I had received a few worrying emails saying my order was being reviewed and put on hold. After speaking with the agent, he confirmed it was still planned for today.
I have just checked on the broadband checker and it is now saying tomorrow however I haven't been notified of this!!
I already have a working phone line in the house along with it being connected to Talk Talk fibre and so I can't see why there has been a delay and more importantly why I've not been notified.
Please could you let me know ASAP?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 106

Re: Not informed of Broadband activation date despite calling to confirm this morning!?!?

Fix

I have just checked on the broadband checker and it is now saying tomorrow however I haven't been notified of this!!

Don't panic! The date shown  on the broadband checker refers to 00:00 on that date. In effect, if it says tomorrow , it really means effectively by midnight today. Confusing isn't it!

Highlighted

Re: Not informed of Broadband activation date despite calling to confirm this morning!?!?

Hi there,

Firstly thanks for the swift response, I really appreciate it.

That makes a lot of sense as today technically finished at 23:59... Fingers crossed its activated soon as I have a lot of Netflix to catch up on after dinner.

Thanks once again and I must say, everyone I have spoken to at Plusnet so far seems really great.