cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy

itstonyrome

Not happy

So I have just started a new job and need reliable broadband for the house. We were given today as an installation date for a BT engineer to attend and install a line, even though we already have a socket which was in use a couple of years ago before we switched over to Virgin. 

My Wife took the day off work today to wait in on an engineer, I have received this email:

Dear Mr *****

Account username: *****

The engineer wasn't able to install your new telephone service.

Because of this, we'll need to arrange a new appointment to install your service. This must be booked in the next two weeks to avoid the order being cancelled.

We'll call you to arrange this, or you can give us a call on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200. Please choose the order updates option to speak to a member of our Support Team.

Please make sure you give us correct details to pass on to the engineer, as this was the reason for the installation not being successful.

Please note: there will be a re-booking fee for the appointment.

Kind regards,

Plusnet Customer Support

I tried calling to ask why it was cancelled as was told I would have a wait time of 60 minutes. I am messaging here out of desperation, can someone please check why the engineer did not turn up and what I can do seeing as my Wife and I work all week?

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Not happy

Sorry to hear about this.

I can see you've called in regarding this and we've advised you why this has happened

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team