cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with plusnet - new broadband provider

Vindhya

Not happy with plusnet - new broadband provider

I am not happy with my decision in choosing plusnet broadband service. It’s been (pain) difficult in waiting long time to talk to customer service staff.
Due To Covid pandemic people are working from home mostly; like most family, me and my husband totally depend on broadband service for work.
I was using EEbroadband and contract was coming to end on 31st March 21. Being organised, got a decent deal from plusnet and joined on 21st Feb stating clearly - not to activate until 31st March as I don’t want to pay early termination fee with EE.
This was completely ignored !
I received a letter from EE on (fri) 5th March stating broadband service will be disconnected as per order received from plusnet from 8th March. I rang EE , plusnet multiple times Friday spent in call both big broadband providers no solution suggested. Now there is no broadband working as EE have disconnected as per plusnet order , ending to pay early termination fee purely due to miscommunication from plusnet end.
And most importantly, my family who completely depend on broadband for work don’t have broadband connection until 23rd March (15days!) . Despite explaining this situation, Plusnet cannot bring the activation date forward. EE re-activation can take 10 working days . I am paying broadband bills for both parties and not getting any broadband.
Plusnet blames third parties who communicated with EE entirely. Who are these third parties?

Can plusnet come up with other explanations please?
1 REPLY 1
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Not happy with plusnet - new broadband provider

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Community Feedback to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'