cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with installation dates

darkjamzi
Dabbler

Not happy with installation dates

Lol..... [-Censored-]? Plusnet will install my broadband 11 May and mobile tomorrow... should I be concerned and cancel the whole thing? If I can't stand one thing it is lying and deceiving.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title to reflect issue after split to its own thread.

5 REPLIES 5
darkjamzi
Dabbler

Re: My Horrendous Experience With Plusnet

Wow...... they censored [-Censored-] ...... crickey, that's another thing I don't like......

Not exactly a stellar start to my experience, and it certainly doesn't do me proud.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

You do not appear to have any experience beyond two posts censored for foul language. There are 100s of installs happening every day. Sometimes they go wrong and get graphically reported here, whilst the many which go to plan are never heard of. A successful install is entirely dependent on orders being properly processed by BT Wholesale’s internal systems without issues and they being able to resource THEIR commitments. If something goes wrong BT Wholesale / BT Openreach reset the clock and the process needs to be restarted with their standard lead time and new delivery dates.

Hopefully BT will not screw up anything for you ... all will go to plan ... you’ll be happy ... which we’ll not hear about here ... like so many other happy customers never report.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Three posts split and moved to My Order for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

darkjamzi
Dabbler

LOL wut?Huh

@Townman wrote:
You do not appear to have any experience beyond two posts censored for foul language.

Experience with what? With this forum and its draconian censor rules? You would be right about that....... foul language.... hahaha what the hell?? Feels like I am being discriminated against, what you class as foul language, is completely acceptable and normal language for plenty of people.

Experience with deceiving and lying ISP's? I got plenty of that, why do you think I only get broadband installed next week, it is not because I never had broadband before, it is because I am leaving another lying and deceiving ISP, so if I can avoid signing up with just another one, I would rather prevent that.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Not happy with installation dates

Welcome to our community forums @darkjamzi

Sorry to hear you feel that way.

I've checked your orders and I can see everything is on track for your installation.

Please let us know if you experience any issues at all.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet