cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not great service.

finglonga

Not great service.

Upgrading to fiber on the Plusnet wesite. Went smooth enough money taken for router postage and today was the date given as the activation date.

Email received early this morning saying my product change is now complete. However no router come yet so contact Plusnet to be told it has not been sent and will send immediately so it arrives for activation on 14.9.2016 !! Only then I am told no engineer was available to cross me over to fiber even though I was emailed today saying it was complete. Would be nice to be told of delays and how the order is being processed.

A 3 week wait is not acceptable for a simple job like that, the house does not need to be accessed it is all done at the junction box. If the road needs digging up for a line fault it wouldn't take that long. No option to request an earlier booking either. Was happy with the service but as usual not enough engineers are weakest link.

1 REPLY 1
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Not great service.

Hi finglonga,

I am sorry to hear about your delays and the issues that you have currently been facing with your order. Please feel free to private message me your Username and I will look into this for you.