cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not even connected yet and not happy

pipfootball

Not even connected yet and not happy

I am presently sat with the phone to my ear and have been for 35minutes so far waiting for an advisor. I have an engineer coming out tomorrow a.m to start up my service and do phone line but  i have not been supplied with a router yet. I have left Virgin because of poor customer service and am now experiencing the same thing. Have i made a big mistake here.

4 REPLIES 4
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Not even connected yet and not happy

Good evening, 

If you are due an engineer round this would generally be just the phone install initially and the broadband would be ordered once this is active, once that order is in place the router is sent out to you.

Once the phone is active we'll be in touch to confirm the broadband activation date too.

Sorry for any confustion

pipfootball

Fro Darkfire. If you read my post correctly you see there is no confusion. Phone up and running from 4thOct was told internet would be running 10 days after and now have got text saying 21stOct. By the way still on hold and now waiting 32mins. DISGUSTING.

pipfootball

Apologies to Darkfire I thought you had replied to my posting on  No service but take money. Sorry.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @pipfootball,

The reason for the activation of your fibre service on the 20/10/16 is simply down to engineer availability in the area from our suppliers. This is now committed and the order can take up to midnight to complete. Any gaps between your phone service and fibre service going live will be corrected in your next monthly bill so you're not paying for something you've not had.