cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected when I should have been.

FIXED
shamrockbob1

Not connected when I should have been.

This is the second post. The first one hasn’t appeared on the board.

Been waiting 3 weeks+ for a connection at the house I’ve just moved in to. Let plusnet know about the move and was told 7th Jan, then 2nd Jan then finally 11th Jan as my reconnection date. 

Checked with customer services on 10th Jan, was assured all was good for 11th Jan. It’s now the 12th of Jan and I have no broadband.

So far it has been impossible to get a response from plusnet as to why I haven’t been connected. No response to additions on the open question. No live chat persons available. 45minute wait times on the phone.

Are there any plusnet staff on here who can help?

I have to be honest, I’m really not impressed, is there any way to cancel this move without plusnet taking ‘contract fees’ off me and go with other providers who reckon they can hook me up in less than 7 days?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Not connected when I should have been.

Fix

Sorry to hear you've been having connection issues.

From what we can see the orders are complete so you should be able to get online.

Do you have the router connected and powered on?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
shamrockbob1

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for getting back to me. You are the only Plusnet employee I have been able to contact since Thursday.

I have checked my connection just now (Sunday 8:45pm) and it is good. I have been checking regularly since Friday am, including this morning, and have not had a connection.

it looks like I have been connected today.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @shamrockbob1, I'm sorry for the issues you have faced getting in touch though glad to hear you now online, please just get back to us if we can assist further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Panax
Hooked

@shamrockbob1 wrote:

So far it has been impossible to get a response from plusnet as to why I haven’t been connected. No response to additions on the open question. No live chat persons available. 45minute wait times on the phone.

Plusnet, this here is the problem you seem to have. Soooo many bits of negative feedback saying exactly the same thing over and over again. For a company which advertises, and prides itself, on being there for it's customers this is shockingly inadequate. This forum here seems to be the only one where staff actually reply promptly and that is not right...

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Panax,

Thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns with us and I completely understand the impact our wait times have had. I would like to assure you it is something we are working to improve and really appreciate you feedback.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Superdario
Grafter

I agree with @Panax I have spent hours on hold over the last few weeks, no live chat available, seem to get a better response on the forums as its obviously public facing!

Plusnet need to realise this is completely unacceptable when they advertise 'great customer service', I can honestly say this is a completely false statement.