cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not been able to proceed with my order based on the details I provided during sign-up

felixgeen

Not been able to proceed with my order based on the details I provided during sign-up

Tried to sign up, had loads of issues with signing up, finally got it to work, got charged two times (there are two £6 charges come out of my account)

Then I got an email this morning saying:

Plusnet Mobile Order Reference - 3201318

Hello Felix, Thanks for choosing Plusnet Mobile. Unfortunately, we’ve not been able to proceed with your order based on the details you provided during sign-up. We’ve requested for your upfront payment to be refunded, but please note this can take up to 5 working days to show in your account. Thanks, The Plusnet Mobile Team

Same thing happened to my mum after I signed her up today.

Can someone tell me whats wrong with my details?

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Not been able to proceed with my order based on the details I provided during sign-up

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see you've had issues signing up and your order's cancelled now.

I suspect this may be due to a failed credit check but I've e-mailed our credit team to find out. 

Once they've got back to me I'll let you know. This should be within 3 to 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Not been able to proceed with my order based on the details I provided during sign-up

Hi @felixgeen

I've got a fair bit of information from our credit team about what's happened but I'd just need to run through our security checks first. Could you drop me a private message with your full name and mobile number to start with?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet