cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a good start!

muddyboots18
Hooked

Not a good start!

I requested a switch from SKY on 1st November. PLUSNET mailed me the same day after taking payment for services promised. I haven't received any updates at all & my order says it's still waiting... waiting for what I don't know because after being on hold for 2 HOURS I still cant get to speak to anyone about it! MY SKY service has ended today so now I have no service. Thanks PLUSNET you didn't do me proud!
6 REPLIES 6
muddyboots18
Hooked

Re: Not a good start!

Could someone please post a link to cancel my order ? Thank you
muddyboots18
Hooked

3 hours waiting on the phone to be told cancellations team work 8am-8pm. Absolutely outrageous level of service! I JUST WANT TO CANCEL SOMETHING YOU FAILED TO PROVIDE!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm disappointed to see you've not clearly had the issues with the order communicated with you and sorry to see that you're looking to cancel. 

It sounds like it might be too late now, if you do change your mind please let me know and I'll get this chased up. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
muddyboots18
Hooked

Thanks for your reply. I haven't cancelled yet as I can't get through to anyone on the phone. It would be helpful if you could look at this and give me some idea of expected timeframes. Then I can make a decision on where I go with it.
muddyboots18
Hooked

Update..... I've finally got through to someone. A total of 5 yes 5 hours on the phone. No real explanation of what went wrong. Given a new date which I've decided is unacceptable so I cancelled my order. Hurrah! I consider my short but very frustrating experience with you to be a valuable lesson in ensuring I thoroughly research in future and I think I'm very lucky to get out whilst I can.
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Really sorry that you've had nothing but continued issues with us. I wish you the best of luck with your new provider, and hopefully you have a better experience.