cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non receipt of Fibre Router

Neilgedd
Interested

Non receipt of Fibre Router

I have been expecting my new Broadband Router, to be delivered to my Dad;s address as requested to the Chatbox person about 3 weeks ago, early August or mid August, my post box is not secure or suitable and it was agreed that my box would be delivered there. After my holiday, I called my Dad to see if the router had arrived and he said no. Since then, nothing has arrived. I suspect the order was attempted to be sent to my address but it has not arrived here.

I would like to chat, on Chat box but that is down. Every time I call on my mobile, it goes all strange and loses connection after a few mins in the queue and I have to hang up. There is no email contact for triggering a ticket complaint, so I find I have to write it here. I am paying for the new service, have not got it and cant get through! Not impressed with new contract!

3 REPLIES 3
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Non receipt of Fibre Router

Hi Neil.

Sincere apologies about this, I appreciate you were expecting it to have arrived by now.

Please can you respond to my ticket here so I can get this resolved.

Thanks.

Neilgedd
Interested

Thanks for your reply. Please send the new router to [Removed]

No ticket appears to be created when I click that link, as it just took me back to my profile pages.

As well as no charge for delivery, I also expect a refund on my broadband that I could not use or my line rental I have not used till I can get my router connected. You will know when I have connected it as your systems will tell you. Thank you, Neil 

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi Neil,

I'm afraid we cannot see any personal information regarding addresses on the forums. The only way we will be able to access that information is if you reply to the ticket on your account. 

I have left some information on your account which you can view here

Should you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thank you,

Aisha