Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No updates - Due to move tommorrow

mikedoh
Grafter

No updates - Due to move tommorrow

Hi,

I'm getting very concerned, I order a few weeks ago. My move date was the 26th April.I haven't had any updates from plusnet at all and I'm getting concerned as BT have taken a final bill and I can no longer access any account details on the BT web page.

I look at my order status online with plusnet and it still says checking line?? (I'm already on infinity II)

I need this connection for work and will be in trouble without it. Can someone confirm whats going on?

Thanks

Mike

6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: No updates - Due to move tommorrow

Sorry to hear you haven't had any updates.

I'm looking into this for you.

[edit]

I've checked with our suppliers and they've advised everything is still going ahead tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
mikedoh
Grafter

Thanks for the update, can I expect my router today?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Unfortunately it appears the router wasn't ordered by our systems.

I've done this manually for you now and we'll get it to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime when the switchover completes you should be able to use the BT hub by going through the steps here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
mikedoh
Grafter

Hi Matthew

I received a text saying my broadband would be available, I've changed the username and password on my BT router.

My line status says I'm connected but I'm not getting an IP, gateway or dns.

I've followed the instructions to change the username but it isn't working, do I need to do something else, the BT home hub light is red B and amber
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Your account has not yet activated because the order is still committed with our suppliers. We're advised it should go live today, but it can take anytime up to midnight. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thank you for your patience, I can see your orders are complete and your details have been updated. Apologies for any inconvenience there has been, if you're having any problems please don't hesitate to let us know.

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team