Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sign of order being processed.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Re: No sign of order being processed.

@tekhoi  does it say it is available on the DSL Checker ? Enter yo here, then at least people willbe able to see what you have been looking at.ur phone number and post the results

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @tekhoi,

I've double checked from our end and I'm afraid I'm still not seeing any FTTC availability. There is FTTP available, however I'm afraid that this isn't something that we're able to provide as it currently stands. The link provided by @Mustrum will take you to the DSL Checker that we use to see what is available to you. This is useful for checking specifically what your line is able to provide, rather than the cabinet/local area in general.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
tekhoi
Dabbler

It seems that Static IP is still not working.

When I goto the static IP page in my account I see this

If you are an existing customer
Unfortunately, this feature is not available with your current account. To raise any queries and to upgrade your account, please use the Contact Us tool here at the Portal

If you have recently joined PlusNet
It may take up to 30 minutes until you can access this feature of your account. Please try again later. Go back

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @tekhoi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with this. Please could you turn your router off for a couple of minutes and then turn it back on again to see if this kickstarts the Static IP?

- Alex

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
tekhoi
Dabbler

I turned off for a few mins.

Turned back on 

Logged into the portal and selected "Configure Static IP"

Still see same error.

Unfortunately, this feature is not available with your current account........

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@tekhoi we’ve already configured your static IP. If you dropped your connection then it’d have taken effect. Should be able to find out the IP by going to whatismyip.com

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
tekhoi
Dabbler

Going to whatismyip.com doesn't tell me if its fixed or dynamic.

Might be good to fix your customer portal so it doesn't give false information

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@tekhoi I'm looking into this to raise to the appropriate team to investigate further. I can however confirm that your static IP has been applied as of 16:50 01/Oct/2019. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet