cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sign of internet connection

FIXED
Ascendancy

No sign of internet connection

Signed up with you guys on 22/12/17 and received several text messages. One saying phone would be activated on the 15th Jan, then another a few days later saying that broadband would be activated on the 6th Jan. Also got an email saying the router had been dispatched.

6th has been and gone with no further information. No router has appeared either.

Can you give me any updates on this please?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No sign of internet connection

Welcome to the forums @Ascendancy. I would have thought that you would maybe have needed the phone line in place before you got your broadband, I may well be wrong but sounds of logical to me, and might explain why you've not had your router yet.

Ascendancy

Yeah I would have thought so too. The text messages they sent me were a bit ambiguous though.

I'm in no real rush as I still have a working connection from my previous supplier. I'd just like some clarification as to what's happening if possible.

JamesE
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Could it be a typo meaning the 16th? That would be a more logical sequence of events.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Welcome to the community forums @Ascendancy

It looks like our suppliers hadn't advised us of the change in date for your broadband order.

Both your home phone and broadband are due to activate on the 15th. Sorry for the confusion that this caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Ascendancy

Splendid, thanks for the confirmation Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problems, let us know how your activation goes. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet