cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

AnnT

No service

I was due to go live on 22 January and am now told that the earliest (due to Openreach experiencing technical difficulties) will be Monday 28th.  Is anyone experiencing the same problem?  I'm told it is down to framework and there being no line room!  It is very frustrating because neither Plusnet nor Openreach will give me answers

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: No service

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from General Chat to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: No service

Hi @AnnT,

Apologies that this is a later response than we'd expect to provide. 

I've just been having a look over your account and orders to check everything was okay and find out what had happened. 

Initially I'm glad to say on the 25th your services became live (a day after your post above). 

To answer your query as to what caused your delay your order type was an MPF order (where you transferred from a provider not on the BT Network - TalkTalk, Sky, Orange etc), and these initially have a minimum lead time of around 14 days.

In this particular case on the day your order was due to complete the engineer went and swapped all the services over time stamped at 9:48am, unfortunately the broadband order had a delay placed against it as there was a fault on the pairs that that particular service was connected up to. Someone went back out to resolve this, and then after final testing the services were closed down resulting in the broadband finally being usable at 10:39am on the 25th.