cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service but take money

dobbo73

No service but take money

I placed a order on 22nd August for phone and broadband they take payment from my bank i had 3 week of rubbish with openreach apparently being the problem for my line not working haha (PLUSNET) and now there saying my broadband won't work until i phone and cancel with my previous supplier there job so they say funny thing is a haven't got a previous supplier PLUSNET talk rubbish hours of phone calls and hours of online chat and nothing joke joke joke
3 REPLIES 3
pipfootball

Re: No service but take money

Know the feeling well. I am at present on hold waiting for agent and have been for last 15mins. Last time took 50mins. My problem is i have phone up and running and waiting for internet. I have just received text message saying it will be running on 21st Oct. I was promised it would be up and running before my old isp disconnected me on the 15th Oct. Am wondering now if it was worth changing.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@dobbo73 - Sorry to hear of the problems you've been experiencing.

In all honesty, I'm not sure why you've been advised of problems following 29/09/16 as from what I can see, the order to transfer your phone service to us completed on 29/09/16.

Can you confirm if your phone line is currently working please.

If your line is currently working, we just need to get your broadband activated.

@dobbo73 wrote:
funny thing is a haven't got a previous supplier PLUSNET talk rubbish

From what I can see, your account was signed up requesting we retained the telephone number that was active on a line at the property. As there was an active line at the property, there was a previous provider, providing the number that was requested to be retained as part of a transfer Huh

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@pipfootball -

@pipfootball wrote:

I was promised it would be up and running before my old isp disconnected me on the 15th Oct.

A new line was installed at your property for our service, so our orders wouldn't have any effect on cable services from your previous provider.

We placed your broadband order as soon as we were able to, requesting the earliest available date. I do apologise that it is taking longer than we would expect, however this appears to be due to engineer availability to connect the fibre service externally.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet