cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No router

mbk104

No router

text I got today when my internet went live today 13/12....
Your router is in the post, it'll arrive in a few days. We'll text you again when your broadband is ready, please don't set up your router until then.

Please tell me why did I not get my router on time and it gets ordered on the day my internet starts? Do I get any freebies for this as plusnet never keeped to there end of the contract *bt sports*.. I have spoken to people on the help line told me to use my old router but hey it's with sky there locked to that isp... I pulled out my old plusnet fiber router that wont even connect to your own system.. now I have two disappointed teens in the house as I switched isp to be with plusnet for a no service.... happy to send a screenshot of my text message to a support worker for prove
3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: No router

Hi @mbk104,

I'm really sorry to hear that the router didn't arrive on time. I've taken a look at your account today and the connection appears to be up and running as of last night. I've raised a ticket on your account regarding this, which can be found here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
mbk104

thank you for that funny reply that has made me laugh. my parants gone away so i have took there router for now. sorry for been cheeky asking for bt spors 😉

just one more question how long dose it take for the line speeds to settle as I am like 10mbs under the minimum guaranteed speed 

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @mbk104, there is a 10 day stabilization period where the broadband speeds may fluctuate. If you're still experiencing issues after that period, please do get back in touch and we can look into this for you,

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team