cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No router - due to go live tomorrow 14/05

Kespi

No router - due to go live tomorrow 14/05

My service is due to go live tomorrow but I am yet to receive my router or an email telling me it’s been dispatched. Please could you confirm it’s on it’s way, or what I am supposed to do if it doesn’t arrive in time?

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: No router - due to go live tomorrow 14/05

Hi @Kespi, thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry that you haven't yet received your router, we have now manually placed this and it will be sent out Royal Mail 1st class though we advise to allow 3-5 days for it to arrive.

Having checked your order, it looks like there is a delay. I have contacted our suppliers for an update and provided further information on this on the account here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Kespi

I am still waiting for switchover, which was due to happen Tuesday. Had no update from Plusnet on what the problem is and no response to me asking for an update via Help Assistant. This morning I received an email telling me my home phone order has been cancelled? Please advise.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Kespi, due to issues with the first order we have now had to go ahead and replace this. I have added more information on the steps we are taking to resolve this on the ticket, view-able here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team