cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No router ahead of activation date

rich-morris

No router ahead of activation date

Hi. Sorry to ask a common question, but due to move to Plusnet Fibre from Sky with an activation date of Monday (18th Sept). Expected router to be with me by today ahead of the activation date, but sadly nothing.

Concerned from reading other posts that it seems as though if the router hasn’t arrived by now it either means it hasn’t been ordered yet or there’s a more fundamental problem. Can anyone kindly help?
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No router ahead of activation date

Hi there, and I'm really sorry about this.

It looks like our system hasn't ordered the router automatically, so I've pushed it through now. 

While they're sent 1st class delivery and usually delivered within a couple of days, it's unlikely to arrive tomorrow. Sad

If you have access to a third party router you should be able to set it up using the details found Here though I believe Sky routers are locked down.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rich-morris

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to reply and getting it sorted.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems Rich, let us know if you need any further assistance when your router arrives.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet