cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No router, No engineer visit, No text msg, phone call or email after 5 hrs waiting in.

FIXED
chiglet3000

No router, No engineer visit, No text msg, phone call or email after 5 hrs waiting in.

I have just moved home & been waiting to be switched over to my new address.

When I originally ordered my service it took 2 weeks for an engineer to come out & then another 3 weeks before it was activated

I think the subject heading says it all really.....

"No router, No engineer visit, No text msg, phone call or email after 5 hrs waiting in."

No router has arrived, which I specifically asked for when placing my order as mine was lost in the move.

I've already waited near 3 weeks for the appt. & now I've spent half of a beautiful sunny day waiting in.

Also, I've received no txt msg with a (COVID19 precautions before engineer visit) video to watch & agree to & have not had any engineer try & contact me at all concerning this. 

Is the engineer ghosting me?

Im working away for 3 months from the beginning of June, so I'll just leave Plusnet & get another service provider & save myself £115 anyway.

As Damon Albarn once said "Modern life is rubbish"

2 REPLIES 2
panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: No router, No engineer visit, No text msg, phone call or email after 5 hrs waiting in.

Fix

Good afternoon

I am very sorry for the issues which you have had, I can confirm that the work has completed at your new property. However, a router was not  sent I am very sorry for this this. I have arranged for a router to be sent and should be with you in the next few days.

If you do have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us further.

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team
chiglet3000

Re: No router, No engineer visit, No text msg, phone call or email after 5 hrs waiting in.

Nice one Jo, thanks for the quick response in fixing my problem, I was on a bit of a downer at the thought of calling on the phone & being on hold for half hour listening to that music that sounds like it was chosen by a teenage girl!

Many Thanks