cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card

karinopulus

No reward card

Dear Plusnet team,

I have been having problems getting a response from Plusnet through Twitter or online chats (they are offline whenever I check them) in regards to the reward card that was agreed with the sales/retention team member when I have decided to continue with Plusnet and upgrade my package to a faster broadband. I have contacted customer services before but unable to have access to the original ticket raised for me.

As for the new package... I used to get speeds of 39mb with the original package(Unlimited Fibre) and now getting 51mb max with the current one(Unlimited Fibre Extra)- might perhaps be a technical problem, as I expected the download speed to be higher? I have also disconnected/connected all the cables as per guidelines.

Please would you be able to advise how I could contact Plusnet without having to call or could a ticket be raised for me please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
karinopulus

Re: No reward card

Sadly I have not had a reply yet 😔

Any advice how else I could contact Customer services apart from calling?

Thanks and have a good weekend all.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @karinopulus,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

I'm sorry to here that there may also be an issue with the speeds. Together with our network partners at Openreach we will try to provide you with the best speeds possible. If you feel this is not the case, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
karinopulus

Hi @TheMightyAJ 

Thanks for your response. My order was done over the phone and the sales person told me I would also get a reward card- however I still have not received an official confirmation for this, even though I did mention it to Customer services in the past.

FAQ doesn't seem to have a solution to my query.

I will follow the link for reporting a fault- many thanks.