cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card

paulhypno

No reward card

My account went live on 27 August 2020 and I've had a couple of bills since then. But I have not received anything about my Reward Card. Could some kind mod please help me out? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: No reward card

Have you contacted Plusnet sooner about this?

Reading the cashback FAQs https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/ I believe you’d have up to 2 months to contact Plusnet if you don’t receive the email to redeem your cashback within 10 days of your service activating, before the email expires. 

paulhypno

Thanks for the link. But it doesn't say that. Just that you have to activate the card within 3 months of it being issued. But there is a phone number in that link to contact them by phone if you don't receive the card so I guess I'll have to do that (as if moving house and settling in isn't enough to do right now!) 😬

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

From what you’ve said you don’t seem to have received the reward card so the bit about activating it doesn’t seem relevant.

This part’s more important in this case I think:

“You'll be sent an email to the address you gave when you signed up. You'll normally receive this within 10 working days of your service being activated.

What to do:

• Open the email and click on the link (it's valid for two months from the date we sent it).”
paulhypno

Thanks for responding. Yes it's not relevant but was the only reference I saw about it being time-limited. No I didn't get an email so I guess I'm going to have to ring them unless any mod reading this can help from 'behind the scenes'.

agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Mods are customers like you and I. They have no access to the Plusnet systems, so have no behind the scenes access.

You need to have help from a passing admin employee, alternatively you will have to phone them.