No reward card email!!

FIXED
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: No reward card email!!

Hi @sophieg123,

I've taken a look into your account and raised a support ticket in response, here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
mbj

I have also not received my reward card email, I received my letter of confirmation on the 5th of July after setting it up with John Lewis - so this might be the issue/delay? I wander if you can help @WillF ?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @mbj,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @mbj,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
sophieg123

I went through the website money supermarket where it was advertised. It was an £80 reward voucher and I took a screen shot of the offer
bongolier

I am like most people here. I started my Plusnet account more than 10 working days ago and I have yet to receive my reward card.

Could someone in Plusnet Support sort this out?

Many thanks

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @bongolier, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to our Community Forums.
I can confirm when looking over your account and the deal you signed up for, there doesn't look to be any cashback amount associated with this. Can you confirm what cashback offer you beleive you should be receiving so we can investigate this further for you?

alanturner233

Hi I joined in July and haven't received the £65 reward card can anyone help
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @alanturner233,

I've reviewed your account this afternoon and have raised a response via a support ticket, which can be viewed here.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
alanwilliams17

My plusnet broadband & phone was activated on 14/07/20, I have never received an email about the reward card. I think the offer was 60 pounds at the time I signed up (on 30/06/20). There is less than 2 months left on my contract now so I assume the minimum period must have been reached.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @alanwilliams17, the email is sent to you after the account has been active for 10 working days with us. Once the email is received, you have 2 months to claim the reward. As per our FAQ's we do advise to also check your junk mailbox.

I have sent you a further message regarding your cashback here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=219782134

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Ef
Hooked

Hi,

My service was activated on 2/9/21 and I still haven't received any notification regarding the £75 reward card. I posted on the forum three weeks ago but received no reply. i also have had no joy with customer services after several attempts to resolve this, I have also contacted the Plusnet reward card customer support but they have no details on their system and so have told me that no card has been ordered in my name. If someone could look into this for me it would be much appreciated.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @Ef, thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry for the issues you have faced in trying to discuss your query.

I've been unable to locate an earlier post from you so I'm sorry if this has been missed. I have taken a look at your account and ave provided a further response on this here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=219797648

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Ef
Hooked

Hi Lauren, I originally started with money supermarket for broadband comparisons that I would having trouble with my previous supplier it took me to Plusnet as it was the best offer and included a £75 rewards card. I made the switch in August & the reward card was 1 of reasons I chose plusnet instead of BT.... it was reward card offer not cashback and dont see why its not showing on my account, this is not great customer service from what is meant to be a "reputable" supplier & therefore  " that'll NOT do "

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Ef.

I am really sorry for the disappointment caused with this. If you started out the journey via a third party site it sounds like the cashback hasn't tracked. This is usually caused by things such as browsing multiple sites at the same time/ multiple tabs being open on the browser or the package being amended in some way before order completion.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused and please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team